12V HEATED JACKET LINER
The 12V heated jacket liners and unique heating system allow you to wear your existing outerwear whilst providing an even distribution of warmth throughout the body. There is over 30 meters of heating wire in our heated jacket. We guarantee you that you will be kept warm even in arctic temperatures!
Constructed from a soft, wind-resistant nylon shell, this jacket is designed to be a lightweight and highly compressible garment – the perfect items to pack for those trips with unpredictable weather conditions.
Our jacket liner has a heat output of 77 Watts, making it the hottest product in our range. We advise taking out the removable liner of your existing outer jacket (if fitted) and wearing this liner with a long sleeved base layer underneath.
The heated jacket has 3 connections: One plug (white) is the main power for the heated jacket. The black plug is the power connection plug for the 12 volt heated gloves which can be connected to the sleeves of the jacket. The third plug is the accessory plug (yellow) that you can connect your heated trousers and/or heated socks.
- -Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves.
- -Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation soft shell.
- -Inside and outside pockets.
- -Silky soft micro denier collar.
- -Firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer motorcycle garments.
- -Built in sleeve plugs to enable Gerbing gloves to be directly fitted to the liner.
- -Glove plug pockets in sleeves to secure the glove plugs when not in use.
- -2 dual wiring circuits to enable gloves and any other Gerbing product to be controlled independently from the jacket.
- -Lifetime warranty on heating elements.
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT IN ORDER TO CONTROL THE TEMPERATURE SETTINGS, YOU WILL ALSO NEED EITHER A SINGLE OR DUAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER IN ORDER TO OPERATE THIS PRODUCT (NOT SUPPLIED)
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Should you have any questions regarding the product please don’t hesitate to contact us, remember we are here to help.